• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Since Eek is on holiday and BP is slacking again...

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Since the weather looks like it's going to be crap I suspect I'll be hiding indoors planning next years bike rides, with maybe a session on the turbo trainer.

No booze or fancy food as the post holiday diet has started and I managed to gain over half a stone while I was away.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

TFA

Dinner date cancelled on me this evening so I'm off to the cinema to see The Death of Stalin
    Tomorrow the grey hair will be painted over
    Sunday I'll be supporting friends who are running up the Gherkin for charidee

Over the course of the weekend I have an Open University assignment to work on. I think I need to start by reading the material...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Since the weather looks like it's going to be crap I suspect I'll be hiding indoors planning next years bike rides, with maybe a session on the turbo trainer.

No booze or fancy food as the post holiday diet has started and I managed to gain over half a stone while I was away.
      Good work on the half stone.

Just hangin' out with the family here.

Comment

Down Devon enjoying leftovers from yesterday's wake, out for dinner tonight, then back home to the 21st century tomorrow.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA

Tonight

Take the kids to their club, put them to bed when they come home. Then let Mrs MUN crash out on the sofa as usual whilst I drink ale and do some more work on the RPG I am writing. I have the main plot line and timelines from the NPC point of view. I just need a list of NPC who were working in a top secret government experiment to flesh the background out.

Tomorrow:

Mini MUN gets new hearing aids and then they are off to gymnastics. After that I think the day is free so might take them somewhere for the afternoon and then watch a family film in the evening. Not sure what is happening in the night. Might seen if anyone fancies coming over to play a board game.

Sunday:

Take the family to church and get the car valeted. After that I will repair my shield which got broken when I was fighting last Sunday
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            TFA. I think.

Looks like Ramp1 skate park tomorrow.

Mods! Threads to insult other posters should be a day ban. 2 posters = 2 day ban.....

Comment

Tonight - eating

Tomorrow - drinking

Day after - nursing hangover
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                TFA. I think.

Looks like Ramp1 skate park tomorrow.

Mods! Threads to insult other posters should be a day ban. 2 posters = 2 day ban.....
                -1 days for insulting a cretin, so you and eek cancel each other out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Hand up who knows the punishment for demanding the banning of another poster?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Hand up who knows the punishment for demanding the banning of another poster?
                    Brexit.

Comment

Working...
                    X