• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgusting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting

linky

A couple with a 33-year age gap are trying to show others how ‘happy and healthy’ their relationship is after being branded ‘disgusting’.

Amanda Harper, 25, and Jay Horsky, 58, say they are not ashamed of their age difference, despite receiving evil stares, nasty comments and regularly being confused for father and daughter.
    It is as disgusting as this linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      I thought it was funny when Trump was being pervy over her.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I bet AtW wishes he had stayed in Russia now: Russian Billionaires and Their Young Women | English Russia
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The way this thread was named I assumed it was bout your knickers.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And who could forget this lovely pair (with her husband, of course)....?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              That thread was moved to Business / Contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Just when we thought it was impossible to further lower the tone, a miracle appears...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Just when we thought it was impossible to further lower the tone, a miracle appears...
                  You never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I bet AtW wishes he had stayed in Russia now: Russian Billionaires and Their Young Women | English Russia
                    This time next year...

Comment

Working...
                    X