• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you're wearing your collar up by accident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Genuine question. Should shirt collars be outside jumpers?

I reckon not, but someone in the pub reckoned they should, and that my collar mostly hidden inside my jumper was wrong.
    Wear it however you like. What does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Genuine question. Should shirt collars be outside jumpers?

I reckon not, but someone in the pub reckoned they should, and that my collar mostly hidden inside my jumper was wrong.
      I have no strong views on collar/jumper correlation.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        I have no strong views on collar/jumper correlation.
        FFS man, this is General. Get some strong views and defend them to the death. And don't forget to add a personal insult as garnish. You poofter.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          FFS man, this is General. Get some strong views and defend them to the death. And don't forget to add a personal insult as garnish. You poofter.
          It's perfectly valid to passive aggressively sneer at the weak cretins who do care about such minutiae.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            It's perfectly valid to passive aggressively sneer at the weak cretins who do care about such minutiae.
            Passive aggression? Is that what happened when you locked Brillo up in the dungeon and went to watch the Eastenders omnibus for 3 hours?

Comment

Passive aggression? Is that what happened when you locked Brillo up in the dungeon and went to watch the Eastenders omnibus for 3 hours?
              Gave me a target style guide for Brillo.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Gave me a target style guide for Brillo.

Nice one. Hold onto it, you can't buy dreams.

Comment

Nice one. Hold onto it, you can't buy dreams.
                  Well, that's Stage 1. The Ex-Mrs BPs have pooled their settlements and have commissioned this as the ultimate goal.

Comment

Working...
                  X