• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official "Cryptocurrency" DOOM™ thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    They invested money into the price movement of bitcoin - after manipulating the price. Doesn't matter how you dress it up - shares, ETFs, 'paper' whatever. They jumped in on the train (after getting the entry price they wanted).
    "JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said he would fire any employee trading bitcoin for being “stupid.”"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-fraud-bitcoin

Drop a line to him on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
      Can we put all of Drei's dribblings here please.

Thanks
      FTFY
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Add more "Cryptocurrency" DOOM™ posts here, the best ones will get official "Cryptocurrency" DOOM™ coins when they are ready!
        They're ready....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          "JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said he would fire any employee trading bitcoin for being “stupid.”"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-fraud-bitcoin

Drop a line to him on Twitter
          This thread just comes across as you being misinformed and insecure.

Why put all this energy into it?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
            Can we put all of Drei's posts here please.

Thanks
            Blah blah blah stuff this and that.... sure put my replies here, at least that way people will find all the information in one place. The information which you clearly think I do not understand or somehow I did not do my research. Not to break your bubble but I know maths pretty F*** well, not only that but when you plant magic beans then suddenly thousand appear appear you have to be pretty damn thick not to think, wait WTF, I just made 900% profit, that can't be right.

True not all my posts make sense, as I follow through from previous posts, but no one on the pro-crypto thread has actually managed to give me concrete answers or arguments. I provide facts and figures which backup what I say and all you do is tell me how "I suck", without any reasons except for not jumping on the train and paying you for your coins. You essentially are having a go at me because I don't want to pay you $8000 a BTC when you paid $1000 for it. Because you somehow think that BTC has the same value as physical items or general investments, like property, because land does indeed grow on trees where BTC is only limited to 21 mill BTCs and will never make any more? Or investing in a company which actually produces stuff, gives jobs to people and provide services to others whilst growing and expanding... WTF do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
              Blah blah blah stuff this and that.... sure put my replies here, at least that way people will find all the information in one place. The information which you clearly think I do not understand or somehow I did not do my research. Not to break your bubble but I know maths pretty F*** well, not only that but when you plant magic beans then suddenly thousand appear appear you have to be pretty damn thick not to think, wait WTF, I just made 900% profit, that can't be right.

True not all my posts make sense, as I follow through from previous posts, but no one on the pro-crypto thread has actually managed to give me concrete answers or arguments. I provide facts and figures which backup what I say and all you do is tell me how "I suck" , without any reasons except for not jumping on the train and paying you for your coins. You essentially are having a go at me because I don't want to pay you $8000 a BTC when you paid $1000 for it. Because you somehow think that BTC has the same value as physical items or general investments, like property, because land does indeed grow on trees where BTC is only limited to 21 mill BTCs and will never make any more? Or investing in a company which actually produces stuff, gives jobs to people and provide services to others whilst growing and expanding... WTF do I know.
              Show me one post where I've personally insulted you like that.

People have given you plenty of concrete answeres and arguments. You shoose to ignore them, come up with your own argument of what people are saying and try to debunk them too. A classic straw man tactic...

Comment

Working...
              X