• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bulls@t on LinkedIn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    what's not to like
    Taking over the project shortly before go-live and trying to apply copious amounts of Mr Sheen to the steaming pile that has been left on the carpet.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      A little tip.

I always have an AVAILABLE ON DD-MM-YYYY strapline on my profile. Filters out the unwanted communications.
      You are always available - I just dread to think what for.

Comment

A little tip.

I always have an AVAILABLE ON DD-MM-YYYY strapline on my profile. Filters out the unwanted communications.
        NLyUK puts time slots on hers.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Taking over the project shortly before go-live and trying to apply copious amounts of Mr Sheen to the steaming pile that has been left on the carpet.
          sounds like an opportunity for a lot of overtime and taking the credit for being superman and fixing someone else's sheet

again, what's not to like ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            sounds like an opportunity for a lot of overtime and taking the credit for being superman and fixing someone else's sheet

again, what's not to like ?

Milan.

Overtime?

Bless you, milan. You've made me smile with your hourly rate thinking.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Overtime?

Bless you, milan. You've made me smile with your hourly rate thinking.

I always like the contracts at the fecked up customers

kerching tastic

Milan "never had a day rate" Benes

Comment

Is your mate in investment banking ?

Is your mate in investment banking ? I know that JP Morgan for example has 10,000+ directors and 50,000+ vice-presidents. It must be a bureaucratic nightmare these days. Yes they give their slaves inflated titles for inflated egos so they can boast at dinner parties etc. that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Never ceases to amaze me. Got a mate who lists his previous roles and pretty much every one lists him as director, managing director, owner etc.
                  I know I am linked in with NLUK and you. However I told you not to get linkedin with each other.....

Comment

A little tip.

Not true. Still get numpties contacting me

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
                      Is your mate in investment banking ? I know that JP Morgan for example has 10,000+ directors and 50,000+ vice-presidents. It must be a bureaucratic nightmare these days. Yes they give their slaves inflated titles for inflated egos so they can boast at dinner parties etc. that's all.
                      That probably explains why my current clientco has recently had quite a number of new directors appear on the management structure. Didn't twig until now that it didn't mean they are company directors, so just a fluffy job title instead of a pay rise.

I will keep an eye out for one of these new directors in the car park. Director of traffic.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X