Bulls@t on LinkedIn Bulls@t on LinkedIn
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 27

Ddraig Goch

psychocandy - scorchio!

Default Bulls@t on LinkedIn

Never ceases to amaze me. Got a mate who lists his previous roles and pretty much every one lists him as director, managing director, owner etc.

He recently started a new position. Usual lofty title. Not what the company website says lol. Also, does he not realise the director information is publicly available?

I did notice he was director of one company for a day about 15 years ago. It was closed down a week or two later. Sounds like a bit of scam going on here. Seems it set his mind going on how important he could be. He was boasting the other day about his bonus and he should hit "6 figures" this year. I usually find that people who say this sort of thing usually means you can divide by at least 2 for the truth.

He does work in marketing mind so maybe its a given. If he was a contractor he'd definitely list himself as owner of a multi-national IT company.

If I was interviewing someone, I'd look on linked in. 10 minutes of research and you'd realise it was all complete c*ck. No way would I go near someone like this....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Contractor Among Contractors

sal 's job has never been outsourced

Who gives a Bulls@t...

Have you cross-referenced with his Tinder profile?

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Got a mate...
    I frankly doubt it.
    <-2 5m->

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Never ceases to amaze me. Got a mate who lists his previous roles and pretty much every one lists him as director, managing director, owner etc.

He recently started a new position. Usual lofty title. Not what the company website says lol. Also, does he not realise the director information is publicly available?

I did notice he was director of one company for a day about 15 years ago. It was closed down a week or two later. Sounds like a bit of scam going on here. Seems it set his mind going on how important he could be. He was boasting the other day about his bonus and he should hit "6 figures" this year. I usually find that people who say this sort of thing usually means you can divide by at least 2 for the truth.

He does work in marketing mind so maybe its a given. If he was a contractor he'd definitely list himself as owner of a multi-national IT company.

If I was interviewing someone, I'd look on linked in. 10 minutes of research and you'd realise it was all complete c*ck. No way would I go near someone like this....
    Lots of people have a job title of 'Director' but that would not mean they are Company Directors. Anyway, you should keep in with him in case he ever needs a Helpdesk telephonist.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

How come all your mates are morons as well?
    Last edited by northernladuk; 24th October 2017 at 08:33.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    How come all your mates are morons?
    Birds of a feather
    Moderation means Moderation... Strong and Stable Moderation
    Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

If you don't Self-Moderate, then it's Lockdown.

Godlike

milanbenes 's job has never been outsourced

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Milan.

Faqqed Off

TheFaQQer is a fount of knowledge

But some clients do. Maybe they don't check LinkedIn, maybe they do.

I did a project with a guy who on his LinkedIn says he's done all sorts of amazing things - "Senior Principle [sic] Management Consultant", "Senior Principal Hybird [sic] Consultant" etc etc. Twice I've gone into projects to fix the mess that he's left behind, but clients still fall for it every time (until it's too late).
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Godlike

milanbenes 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    But some clients do. Maybe they don't check LinkedIn, maybe they do.

I did a project with a guy who on his LinkedIn says he's done all sorts of amazing things - "Senior Principle [sic] Management Consultant", "Senior Principal Hybird [sic] Consultant" etc etc. Twice I've gone into projects to fix the mess that he's left behind, but clients still fall for it every time (until it's too late).

you owe him a few beers then, you should invest in him, every time he gets a contract, as a product of his good work and achievements you then get contracts

what's not to like

kids today eh !

Milan.

Banned

Pip in a Poke 's job has never been outsourced

A little tip.

I always have an AVAILABLE ON DD-MM-YYYY strapline on my profile. Filters out the unwanted communications.