• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

U.K. Economic Growth Accelerates as Crunch BOE Meeting Nears

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Personally I think Brexiters should get their wish and we should walk away now
    For those of us with the memory of a gnat, could you remind us of the steps you’ve taken to protect your considerable assets and what your primary residence is now worth?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      No sign of that
      You’re so resilient!

Unemployment cannot stay at a record low for much longer. The Eurozone economies will eventually show some expansion over the post-crash period. Coupled with the Brexit severe shock scenario, they’re bound to overtake us eventually.

The worm will turn.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        For those of us with the memory of a gnat, could you remind us of the steps you’ve taken to protect your considerable assets and what your primary residence is now worth?
        Quite. That's why I think we should walk away now (..ish. Completion is the next month or so ).
        Although I'm pretty sure I'll complete safely, since the walking away isn't going to happen is it?
        There's going to be some fudge compromise that makes both Brexiters and Remainers worse off.
        Last edited by sasguru; 25 October 2017, 11:33.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          You’re so resilient!

Unemployment cannot stay at a record low for much longer. The Eurozone economies will eventually show some expansion over the post-crash period. Coupled with the Brexit severe shock scenario, they’re bound to overtake us eventually.

The worm will turn.
          Britain will show lack lustre growth it will not leave the EU, that was abundantly clear, any attempt to do a Hard Brexit will result in the Economic doom the treasury forecast said would happen.

If economic doom weren't to happen why didn't the government immediately hand in article 50 as Nigel Farage kept telling them to do?

Why are they handing over 60 billion for a transition deal when they don't need to ?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
          X