• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is the thread on Daily Mail intimidation of Universities closed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Please, provide a list of some of these issues.
    If you need me to draw you up a list then you are even more deluded than seemed apparent.

How old are you.....12?

Why not google issues like the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Cold War, or the Good Friday Agreement for starters?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If we're going to ban or semi-ban Brexit threads, how about making this a contractors forum again?
      So brain-dead permie Daily Mail posters and retarded content-free posters who replace points with emojis should maybe have a lickle play-pen of their own?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Dreary smug nonsense deleted
        How about banning those who suffer from near-terminal Dunning-Kruger Syndrome?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
          Hired a mini skip recently?
          Not recently, care to elaborate?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            If you need me to draw you up a list then you are even more deluded than seemed apparent.

How old are you.....12?

Why not google issues like the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Cold War, or the Good Friday Agreement for starters?

Or global warming, antibiotics, ISIS, nuclear war in Korea, Palestine etc.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              If we're going to ban or semi-ban Brexit threads, how about making this a contractors forum again?
              So brain-dead permie Daily Mail posters and retarded content-free posters who replace points with emojis should maybe have a lickle play-pen of their own?
              What about posters who almost only post abuse?

Though actually I agree with you to some extent. I would like to see a general-non-brexit forum.

However the current bringing of Brexit into just about every thread has been boring for the last 15 months.

Is there anything on which we can agree? Or are you just going to resort to abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Not recently, care to elaborate?
                They're very expensive thanks to EU diktats on landfill.

My OH paid £120 last month whereas in the past it was £75. £120 used to get you the full 6 yarder.

And, while I'm at it, the local tip has started charging for the disposal of bags of soil or rubble. £2 per bag, regardless of size.

As you can imagine, for someone as week and feeble as myself this gets to be very expensive.

Comment

My OH paid £120 last month whereas in the past it was £75. £120 used to get you the full 6 yarder.

And, while I'm at it, the local tip has started charging for the disposal of bags of soil or rubble. £2 per bag, regardless of size.

As you can imagine, for someone as week and feeble as myself this gets to be very expensive.
                  It still does at NLyUK's.

Comment

No wonder fly tipping is going through the roof (metaphorically speaking).

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

How old are you.....12?

Cuban Missile Crisis was not something that the UK was involved in.

As for the Good Friday Agreement, that was about bringing peace to Ireland and encouraging cross border cooperation between two countries. That agreement and the cooperation is now up in the air while negotiations go on.
                      To think that the semblance of peace that has existed in Ireland for the last 19 years was irrelevant when voting last year means you think the GFA was pointless, so why did you bother to bring it up?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X