Why is the thread on Daily Mail intimidation of Universities closed? Why is the thread on Daily Mail intimidation of Universities closed? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 47

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Please, provide a list of some of these issues.
    If you need me to draw you up a list then you are even more deluded than seemed apparent.

How old are you.....12?

Why not google issues like the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Cold War, or the Good Friday Agreement for starters?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

If we're going to ban or semi-ban Brexit threads, how about making this a contractors forum again?
    So brain-dead permie Daily Mail posters and retarded content-free posters who replace points with emojis should maybe have a lickle play-pen of their own?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Dreary smug nonsense deleted
    How about banning those who suffer from near-terminal Dunning-Kruger Syndrome?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Hired a mini skip recently?
    Not recently, care to elaborate?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    If you need me to draw you up a list then you are even more deluded than seemed apparent.

How old are you.....12?

Why not google issues like the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Cold War, or the Good Friday Agreement for starters?

Or global warming, antibiotics, ISIS, nuclear war in Korea, Palestine etc.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    If we're going to ban or semi-ban Brexit threads, how about making this a contractors forum again?
    So brain-dead permie Daily Mail posters and retarded content-free posters who replace points with emojis should maybe have a lickle play-pen of their own?
    What about posters who almost only post abuse?

Though actually I agree with you to some extent. I would like to see a general-non-brexit forum.

However the current bringing of Brexit into just about every thread has been boring for the last 15 months.

Is there anything on which we can agree? Or are you just going to resort to abuse?

Banned

Pip in a Poke 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Not recently, care to elaborate?
    They're very expensive thanks to EU diktats on landfill.

My OH paid £120 last month whereas in the past it was £75. £120 used to get you the full 6 yarder.

And, while I'm at it, the local tip has started charging for the disposal of bags of soil or rubble. £2 per bag, regardless of size.

As you can imagine, for someone as week and feeble as myself this gets to be very expensive.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

My OH paid £120 last month whereas in the past it was £75. £120 used to get you the full 6 yarder.

And, while I'm at it, the local tip has started charging for the disposal of bags of soil or rubble. £2 per bag, regardless of size.

As you can imagine, for someone as week and feeble as myself this gets to be very expensive.
    It still does at NLyUK's.

Godlike

No wonder fly tipping is going through the roof (metaphorically speaking).

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post

How old are you.....12?

Cuban Missile Crisis was not something that the UK was involved in.

As for the Good Friday Agreement, that was about bringing peace to Ireland and encouraging cross border cooperation between two countries. That agreement and the cooperation is now up in the air while negotiations go on.
    To think that the semblance of peace that has existed in Ireland for the last 19 years was irrelevant when voting last year means you think the GFA was pointless, so why did you bother to bring it up?
    Strong and Stable Moderation