• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA

Just this second had confirmation of new house completion having occurred. So I’ll be housewarming knocking the tulip out of the place and removing the pissy old ladies carpets to the tip. You can all mark today as the top of the market if you wish – someone give the good news to the HousePriceCrash crew, if anyone is still on there

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      @Admin, can we have a cycling smiley?

Comment

We will be in the local pub getting paid to play some music and drink beer for free

I'm alright Jack

Comment

TFA

Pub tonight followed by a curry

Tomorrow - Monthly Stableford which is not good news as I haven't picked up a club in 4 weeks

Sunday - Off to Twickers for the Vikings @ the Browns
          We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

I'll be working on SKA.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I'll be working on SKA.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                This weekend eek and I will be joining WTFH in hunting cyclists - especially those who dare to criticize the lack of a weekend thread.

I might be spending some time near Oxford too. If anyone has any great tips for things to do round there they would be gratefully received.
                I actually did that this morning when I forgot how cycle friendly (read pedestrian unfriendly) Copenhagen is.

Regarding my weekend due to crapness of flights

3am start tomorrow to get 5am flight home (all UK times) should be home at 10am via Schipol..

17:10 sunday flying back here for Monday morning. Stuff has gone wrong and muggings here inherited it on Tuesday....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  We will be in the local pub getting paid to play some music and drink beer for free

playing for free? - you're depressing the market for live music. - shame on you

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    This weekend eek and I will be joining WTFH in hunting cyclists - especially those who dare to criticize the lack of a weekend thread.

I might be spending some time near Oxford too. If anyone has any great tips for things to do round there they would be gratefully received.
                    If you're feeling thirsty, the Morse pub crawl is supposed to be a pleasant distraction. Google for details.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TFA, Bugger all...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X