For the middle aged single folks on here For the middle aged single folks on here - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 51 to 55 of 55

Fingers like lightning

GJABS - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nicest dogs I've met have all been pub dogs. Including a rather large brown poodle.
    That wasn't a dog, that was where someone spilled a lot of their beer on the floor

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Elliegirl View Post
    Yep, avoid cats. I love them to death but realise they are only loyal to themselves and would have no hesitation in eating me if it came down to it.
    Indeed. How a cat rewards you for a late dinner time or cheap brand of cat food.

I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

Super poster

Hobosapien - scorchio!

The cat we had when I was growing up used to have what we called mad half hours.

She was normally totally timid to humans but would often go on a maniacal mission to attack anything and anyone that would 'play', dashing all over the place.

Being 'my' cat since she was a kitten she would get carried away, stick her claws in my hand while playing, immediately realise what she had done and lick my hand better.

Didn't think at the time about the germs from her tongue into the newly open claw wounds she'd created.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

I live on CUK

SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by GJABS View Post
    That wasn't a dog, that was where someone spilled a lot of their beer on the floor
    It definitely was a dog. His name was Bruno after a certain boxer. He looked something like this linky and was incredibly calm.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Banned

Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post

The cat we had when I was growing up used to have what we called mad half hours.

She was normally totally timid to humans but would often go on a maniacal mission to attack anything and anyone that would 'play', dashing all over the place.

Being 'my' cat since she was a kitten she would get carried away, stick her claws in my hand while playing, immediately realise what she had done and lick my hand better.

Didn't think at the time about the germs from her tongue into the newly open claw wounds she'd created.
    I thought cats' saliva had antiseptic properties