• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For the middle aged single folks on here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    You could always opt for a likeable personality instead?
    But could she? Not everything is as simple as Brillo.

Comment

Thanks for the advice but I want a dog not a lodger, a cat or a homeless person. Ideally a little Frenchie - I absolutely adore those.

So the discussion I want is on the logistics thereof, i.e. getting a WFH role, perm or otherwise, expected costs of dogsitters etc. Surely there must be others with dogs on here?

Comment

Why not just spend more time.on Grindr and find yourself a NSA boyfriend to fill more than just your time instead?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
          Thanks for the advice but I want a dog not a lodger, a cat or a homeless person. Ideally a little Frenchie - I absolutely adore those.

So the discussion I want is on the logistics thereof, i.e. getting a WFH role, perm or otherwise, expected costs of dogsitters etc. Surely there must be others with dogs on here?
          What you need is advice from someone with a pretend dog.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Why not just spend more time.on Grindr and find yourself a NSA boyfriend to fill more than just your time instead?
            He needs a dogging accessory.

Comment

https://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehomin...ers/new~~~~~n~

http://www.poodlesinneed.com/Pages/default.aspx

http://www.poodlenetworkuk.org/rehoming-services
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That's more like it...

Comment

Yep, avoid cats. I love them to death but realise they are only loyal to themselves and would have no hesitation in eating me if it came down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    But could she? Not everything is as simple as Brillo.
                    My ex-wives are not.

Comment

Also if you are on facebook put in Dog walkers as a search term. Should bring up dog walking groups in your area.

Comment

Working...
                      X