• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public spending back to the same level as it was before the crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been austerity light rather than full on cutting all spending.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      I always believed that Brexit would push the electorate towards a leftwing agenda, so the slogan should have been "Brexit means Corbyn", and I did put this opinion forward last year.

Without Brexit Cameron would have been sailing to a massive win at his next election, and Corbyn would have been replaced and remained the loser that he was before the election in June.
      But he misjudged the electorate, failed to get enough from the EU and failed to run a proper campaign for the referendum...
      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
        But he misjudged the electorate, failed to get enough from the EU and failed to run a proper campaign for the referendum...
        indeed he did
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Make no mistake, those with the means to do so are busy insulating themselves from the shambles that is to come.
          What is involved to do this?

Comment

Working...
          X