• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Revenge of the leftie homosexuals!?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Too much fuss about very trivial things. My leg got touched yet again by a female neighbour at weekend. I should call the police.
    Careful, she might counter claim that you got an erection as a result of said touching and then you'd be branded a pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Too much fuss about very trivial things. My leg got touched yet again by a female neighbour at weekend. I should call the police.
      Hmmmm...It's almost like it's a smokescreen for something isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Careful, she might counter claim that you got an erection as a result of said touching and then you'd be branded a pervert.
        WLMS

You deliberately pushed you knee onto her hand with the sole objective of achieving some form of sexual excitement.

men like you should be castrated

Comment

I heard about this on the radio this morning. The woman whose knee was touched said she thought it was a non-issue too. I think she mentioned it in a "too much overreacting" sense and then all the hypersensitive news outlets, bored of covering wars and genocide and corporate greed, lept on it like rabid hyenas in heat.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Oh you admit you grope women now? Or do you prefer to try and rape kids?
            Just because someone makes a stupid post, doesn't mean you have to top it.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Thanks.

I was going to tell him to feck off instead.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

All this stuff about hackers taking over your webcams. Maybe one could hack a mouse and make it into a remote groping device.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Xog might well have considered that as a double win...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    You don't catch on fast, do you?

Comment

Why is it being called a witch hunt when witches almost certainly didn’t sexually harass women or rape children?
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X