• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Trump / Russia thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    whack-job
    No advertising on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
      Not sure why Putin would prefer Trump over Clinton.
      Because Vlad has videos of Russian whores pissing on a naked Donald. That’s real power.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

George Papadopoulos has admitted guilt.

HTH
        Since you asked specifically regarding 'allegations', it is explicitly implied that you only want to talk about those not admitting guilt - otherwise you have phrased your question incorrectly.

Only unsubstantiated opinions on the allegations of those who have not admitted guilt can be formed by people at this stage, i.e. the majority of those currently under investigation.

HTH
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Since you asked specifically regarding 'allegations', it is explicitly implied that you only want to talk about those not admitting guilt - otherwise you have phrased your question incorrectly.

Only unsubstantiated opinions on the allegations of those who have not admitted guilt can be formed by people at this stage, i.e. the majority of those currently under investigation.

HTH
          How can an implication be explicit?

Comment

How can an implication be explicit?
            That's why I said you phrased your question wrongly.

How can it be an allegation against someone who has pleaded guilty?

Unless your OP was suggesting it has only been alleged that he pleady guilty I suppose haha
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

That's why I said you phrased your question wrongly.
              No, 'explicitly implied' were your words and demonstrate you lack of intelligence.

How can it be an allegation against someone who has pleaded guilty?
              An allegation does not necessarily lack proof. So taken as a whole, the term 'allegations' is fine where one person out of many has admitted guilt.

Comment

This whole thing is just a desperate attempt for Hillary/Dems to try and overturn the election result. She's like the turd that won't flush away...

Now that the Donald is firmly playing ball and following instructions/kicking off wars etc I'm not sure what will come of this Russia thing TBH.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  This whole thing is just a desperate attempt for Hillary/Dems to try and overturn the election result. She's like the turd that won't flush away...
                  Nope. It’s not that.
                  There is no way to overturn a US presidential election.
                  The college system means even if they could change the votes (which they can’t) he’s still be president. It’s why Dubya was still president even though the recounts suggests he didn’t win.

It is about checks and balances and making damn sure it doesn’t happen again though.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                    Not sure why Putin would prefer Trump over Clinton.
                    My theory: Trump is a Russian stooge, financed by Russia, propping up his precarious business "empire"

Comment

...Brexit...
                      Mod request: please move this tread

Comment

Working...
                      X