• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bake off final - Contains SPOILERS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bake off final - Contains SPOILERS

*Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS*
    ****************You have been warned********************You have been warned********************You have been warned***************
    *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS* *Contains SPOILERS*
    ******Mary Berry had nothing to do with it*******Neither did Mel & Sue********Mary Berry had nothing to do with it******Neither did Mel & Sue******

Judge has tweeted that ********* is the winner.

Now that has spoiled it for everyone.
    Last edited by administrator; 31 October 2017, 14:27. Reason: Booo :(
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Thanks. I just love spoilers

Comment

Be interesting to see if viewer numbers plummet as a result

Comment

Could be a BBC sour grapes hoax, have to watch it now to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Could be a BBC sour grapes hoax, have to watch it now to find out.
          Given that Prue Leith twittered it, I don't see how the Beeb could have been involved...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Given that Prue Leith twittered it, I don't see how the Beeb could have been involved...
            Mary Berry hacked her account.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Judge has tweeted that Sophie is the winner.

Now that has spoiled it for everyone.
              No, for those of us that don't follow the judges on twitter, you've managed to spoil it...

Comment

Spoilt, like a soggy bottomed flan. Oh, hang on a minute, I nearly forgot that I don't give a flying fig.
                Last edited by barrydidit; 31 October 2017, 14:35. Reason: Swerving the swear filte

Comment

DUDE WTF!!!!

probably the right choice

but inspired by the programme me and my daughter baked our first bread loaf on the weekend
                  Last edited by administrator; 31 October 2017, 14:27.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                    DUDE WTF!!!!

probably the right choice

how the scouse girl managed to survive so long is anyone's guess

but inspired by the programme me and my daughter baked our first bread loaf on the weekend
                    Happy with the winner, would have liked to have seen Liam in the final though at the expense of Kate
                    Last edited by administrator; 31 October 2017, 14:28.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X