• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MeetUp.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    SQL could be an acronym for Sex-crazed Quim Lickers.....
    Well it could, but in this context I very much doubt that.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Well it could, but in this context I very much doubt that.

its pip, so it probably is, you know what a rock chick she is!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

can't we have a website for recycling friends we don't have time for, I could do with reducing the size of my social circle, Ill keep the most useful ones and let the others go to someone else

whatta you think

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          can't we have a website for recycling friends we don't have time for, I could do with reducing the size of my social circle, Ill keep the most useful ones and let the others go to someone else

whatta you think

Milan.

You just need two sock drawers.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

whatta you think

Milan.
            Beansey, the only way you could reduce your social circle is

Enjoy your ban though, we certainly will...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I go to london R and the R coding dojo to network, but nothing ever came of it.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
                I go to london R and the R coding dojo to network, but nothing ever came of it.
                I've been to a few meetup groups.

I'm very good at getting perm offers....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sure its not MeatUp.com ?

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    I've been to a few meetup groups.

I'm very good at getting perm offers....
                    Blue or purple rinse?

Comment

From Wikipedia

Brass rubbing was originally a largely British enthusiasm for reproducing onto paper monumental brasses – commemorative brass plaques found in churches, usually originally on the floor, from between the thirteenth and sixteenth centuries. The concept of recording textures of things is more generally called making a rubbing. What distinguishes rubbings from frottage is that rubbings are meant to reproduce the form of something being transferred, whereas frottage is usually only intended to use a general texture.
                      Do you think you can just walk into a church and do this these days?

Comment

Working...
                      X