• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye PCG/ipse ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Whatever happened to Steve and The Real Lounge?
    Gone to the same place as Brian Curnow and pF

Comment

My last visit to the IPSE forum was when I got a ban because I have a difference of opinion / was accused of being rude, to the CEO, who is also a Moderator on that forum. I chose not to return to the forum, for that reason.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        My last visit to the IPSE forum was when I got a ban because I have a difference of opinion / was accused of being rude, to the CEO, who is also a Moderator on that forum. I chose not to return to the forum, for that reason.
        You should have to be rude in more subtle ways.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Blush??? WTF is that??
          What happens to your wife when I come round to f00k her.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

HTH
            He lives with his Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              I thought it was for criticising a mod and, more importantly, a member of the staff. Duty of care and all that.

You can't be banned anyway, short of cancelling your membership which would need something rather more serious than upsetting someone. But hey. let's knock IPSE, it's so much more fun.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                I thought it was for criticising a mod and, more importantly, a member of the staff. Duty of care and all that.

You can't be banned anyway, short of cancelling your membership which would need something rather more serious than upsetting someone. But hey. let's knock IPSE, it's so much more fun.
                What has IPSE done to upset people? I've not been a member for a few years as am no longer in the UK. I liked the way they declined to speak up much for the aggressive tax avoider crowd who had been unfairly competing with honest contractors.

Is there a view that IPSE weren't quite proactive enough against the HMRC onslaught? I'm not sure there was much they could do really.

Comment

HTH
                  So it's something like disappointment then?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

I thought everyone on this thread was standing up for IPSE?

Comment

HTH
                      you're welcome, - haven't seen or spoken to her for 16 years

Comment

Working...
                      X