• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye PCG/ipse ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye PCG/ipse ...

They've change the system over at ipse and finally cleaned out the house mites such as myself the Geoffrey. A full 2 years after my time was up Anyway I'm now frequenting these boards rather than the other which were getting a bit dull anyway and as I can't get in there to say goodbye I'll say it here. Good bye ipse it was good but we've outlived our use to each other I did ask about oldie rates and rates for people who were no longer freelancing but the cost that came back was too much for just forum access. So an original £50 membership bites the dust and I get to peruse these boards instead

Cool story, Bro.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I hope the door didn't slam your 4rse on the way out?

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          They've change the system over at ipse and finally cleaned out the house mites such as myself the Geoffrey. A full 2 years after my time was up Anyway I'm now frequenting these boards rather than the other which were getting a bit dull anyway and as I can't get in there to say goodbye I'll say it here. Good bye ipse it was good but we've outlived our use to each other I did ask about oldie rates and rates for people who were no longer freelancing but the cost that came back was too much for just forum access. So an original £50 membership bites the dust and I get to peruse these boards instead
          I can grant you access to the private PCG sub-forum of CUK for £50. For £60, the old man will give you a happy finish.

Comment

Plenty of us post in both places.

Nice friendly welcome from CUK though - I'm liking the IPSE forums more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Nice friendly welcome from CUK though - I'm liking the IPSE forums more and more.
              you probably need to ask yourself why CUK members - surely still the core market for IPSE, are so anti IPSE?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                you probably need to ask yourself why CUK members - surely still the core market for IPSE, are so anti IPSE?
                One or two CUK members seem to wish to denigrate anything and everything that IPSE does. Don't make the mistake of believing that a vocal minority are speaking for the silent majority.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

1. If someone has something interesting to say we will listen
                  2. Actually 1. is a lie. Its a bear pit here.

Did you spill my pint?

Comment

What have has IPSE ever done for us? They've bled us dry, not built an aqueduct, no viniculture, and never brought peace.

Join my rival group, 'The Knights Who Say NI should be 0%'

Comment

Working...
                    X