• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Room to rent in flat in Shoreditch in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room to rent in flat in Shoreditch in London

I'm a contractor working in the city with a 10 minute walk to work. I'm renting a two bedroom apartment in Shoreditch, 10 minutes walk from the city. The guy I'm sharing with is moving out. My contract runs until Christmas when it will almost certainly be renewed. The initial lease will be for two months from November 10. If my contract is not renewed, I'll vacate the apartment in mid January. If anyone is interested I'll post (or pm you) photographs. £850 per month including bills.

Originally posted by mediacity View Post
    I'm a contractor working in the city with a 10 minute walk to work. I'm renting a two bedroom apartment in Shoreditch, 10 minutes walk from the city. The guy I'm sharing with is moving out. My contract runs until Christmas when it will almost certainly be renewed. The initial lease will be for two months from November 10. If my contract is not renewed, I'll vacate the apartment in mid January. If anyone is interested I'll post (or pm you) photographs. £850 per month including bills.
    Kevin Spacey shipping out already then?

Comment

I don't work in London, but if you are a pretty young lady, I might move in anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I don't work in London, but if you are a pretty young lady, I might move in anyway...
        You could rent Swindon and everyone in it for £850 pcm.

Comment

The good lady will be on tour down that area in the next few weeks. Do you rent it by the hour?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            a pretty young lady
            We don't have pretty young ladies on this website. Well unless you count Brillo on his Thursday evening frock-wearing nights.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              We don't have pretty young ladies on this website. Well unless you count Brillo on his Thursday evening frock-wearing nights.
              They pop in occasionally. However their inboxes get clogged up so quickly their accounts get frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by mediacity View Post
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

His ex got the frocks.

Comment

There is also Mordy who is known to wear gingham dress...

Comment

Working...
                    X