Sexit Scandal - who next? Sexit Scandal - who next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 63

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Hopkins - MP for Luton. I believe one of his constituents has made a formal complaint....

Godlike

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    First Fallon, now Hopkins.

I'll bet there's more than a few MP's and senior party officials who are dreading any knocks on the door atm.

Me next. It was the norm in the 60s to pinch and pat ladies bottoms at work and the reaction would be akin to that of a Benny Hill show. Gradually it has all become rather PC to the other extreme.

Strangely, when I was working in a media company in Madrid (about 15 years ago) it was the other way around with the office girls having fun pinching the men's bottoms. 15 years later I feel abused and wish to complaine
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Me next. It was the norm in the 60s to pinch and pat ladies bottoms at work and the reaction would be akin to that of a Benny Hill show. Gradually it has all become rather PC to the other extreme.

Strangely, when I was working in a media company in Madrid (about 15 years ago) it was the other way around with the office girls having fun pinching the men's bottoms. 15 years later I feel abused and wish to complaine
    In your dreams sonny boy!

Some things in Moderation

cojak is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Whoever it is, let's hope it's something a bit more interesting, involving oranges and plastic bags or underage boys, or maybe all three

Disgraces due to touching women on the knee or sending saucy texts are becoming a bit passe and tedious

The public need proper entertainment!
    Now you know how the rest of us feel about you and your mates This Is going to be even more fascinating as the weeks go on.

I Am Legend

Now you know how the rest of us feel about you and your mates This Is going to be even more fascinating as the weeks go on.
    I hope enough Tory MPs are forced to resign and cause by-elections that leads to a vote of no confidence and a general election.

I Am Legend

The chap who touched cojak's knee at the CUK meet up - how long was he in hospital for?

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What was that Peewee?
    Harsh, but probably fair...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

More fingers than teeth

OwlHoot - scorchio!

Whoever it is, let's hope it's something a bit more interesting, involving oranges and plastic bags or underage boys, or maybe all three

Disgraces due to touching women on the knee or sending saucy texts are becoming a bit passe and tedious

The public need proper entertainment!
    Talking about underage boys, it's a shame Kevin Spacey seems to have blotted his copy book.

He's a good actor, but if the claims (from decades ago, as usual!) are substantiated or believed, it seems unlikely he'll be in any more major films now.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

More time posting than coding

Elliegirl has more data than eek

First Fallon, now Hopkins.

I'll bet there's more than a few MP's and senior party officials who are dreading any knocks on the door atm.

Having been on the receiving end of attention from an ex MP in me younger days I'd say that was a definite yes. Whether women (or men..) are going to want to spill the beans is another question.

I Am Legend

Talking about underage boys, it's a shame Kevin Spacey seems to have blotted his copy book.

He's a good actor, but if the claims (from decades ago, as usual!) are substantiated or believed, it seems unlikely he'll be in any more major films now.
    I thought Kate Moss was a gonner after the Columbian Marching Scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliegirl View Post
    Having been on the receiving end of attention from an ex MP in me younger days I'd say that was a definite yes. Whether women (or men..) are going to want to spill the beans is another question.
    Depends how much payout they get.