• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexit Scandal - who next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins - MP for Luton. I believe one of his constituents has made a formal complaint....

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      First Fallon, now Hopkins.

I'll bet there's more than a few MP's and senior party officials who are dreading any knocks on the door atm.

Me next. It was the norm in the 60s to pinch and pat ladies bottoms at work and the reaction would be akin to that of a Benny Hill show. Gradually it has all become rather PC to the other extreme.

Strangely, when I was working in a media company in Madrid (about 15 years ago) it was the other way around with the office girls having fun pinching the men's bottoms. 15 years later I feel abused and wish to complaine
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Me next. It was the norm in the 60s to pinch and pat ladies bottoms at work and the reaction would be akin to that of a Benny Hill show. Gradually it has all become rather PC to the other extreme.

Strangely, when I was working in a media company in Madrid (about 15 years ago) it was the other way around with the office girls having fun pinching the men's bottoms. 15 years later I feel abused and wish to complaine
        In your dreams sonny boy!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Whoever it is, let's hope it's something a bit more interesting, involving oranges and plastic bags or underage boys, or maybe all three

Disgraces due to touching women on the knee or sending saucy texts are becoming a bit passe and tedious

The public need proper entertainment!
          Now you know how the rest of us feel about you and your mates This Is going to be even more fascinating as the weeks go on.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Now you know how the rest of us feel about you and your mates This Is going to be even more fascinating as the weeks go on.
            I hope enough Tory MPs are forced to resign and cause by-elections that leads to a vote of no confidence and a general election.

Comment

The chap who touched cojak's knee at the CUK meet up - how long was he in hospital for?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                What was that Peewee?
                Harsh, but probably fair...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Whoever it is, let's hope it's something a bit more interesting, involving oranges and plastic bags or underage boys, or maybe all three

Disgraces due to touching women on the knee or sending saucy texts are becoming a bit passe and tedious

The public need proper entertainment!
                  Talking about underage boys, it's a shame Kevin Spacey seems to have blotted his copy book.

He's a good actor, but if the claims (from decades ago, as usual!) are substantiated or believed, it seems unlikely he'll be in any more major films now.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

First Fallon, now Hopkins.

I'll bet there's more than a few MP's and senior party officials who are dreading any knocks on the door atm.

Having been on the receiving end of attention from an ex MP in me younger days I'd say that was a definite yes. Whether women (or men..) are going to want to spill the beans is another question.

Comment

Talking about underage boys, it's a shame Kevin Spacey seems to have blotted his copy book.

He's a good actor, but if the claims (from decades ago, as usual!) are substantiated or believed, it seems unlikely he'll be in any more major films now.
                      I thought Kate Moss was a gonner after the Columbian Marching Scandal.

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
                      Having been on the receiving end of attention from an ex MP in me younger days I'd say that was a definite yes. Whether women (or men..) are going to want to spill the beans is another question.
                      Depends how much payout they get.

Comment

Working...
                      X