• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexit Scandal - who next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    It would help if the women did not encourage such behaviour from the alpha males.
    It's acceptable behavior from alpha males, it's when the betas do it it's harassment.

To protect ourselves we should all cease from all forms of attention and appreciation that could be interpreted as harassment when the perpetrator is not an attractive male.

This includes liking/commenting etc on facebook and instagram posts. No compliments, no chivalry, no special treatment, no paying for things - none - nada - zip.

Then hopefully only the real cases of assault and harassment won't get drowned out like they are now.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      It's acceptable behavior from alpha males, it's when the betas do it it's harassment.

To protect ourselves we should all cease from all forms of attention and appreciation that could be interpreted as harassment when the perpetrator is not an attractive male.

This includes liking/commenting etc on facebook and instagram posts. No compliments, no chivalry, no special treatment, no paying for things - none - nada - zip.

Then hopefully only the real cases of assault and harassment won't get drowned out like they are now.
      At the time the men were alpha males. The women changed their minds.

I don't have this issue. I am an Omega male.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        At the time the men were alpha males. The women changed their minds.

I don't have this issue. I am an Omega male.....
        Are a MGTOW now?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Already do that at place of work.

Essentially everyone is just a talking head - do not give a fook about what is below the neck.

Thing is that does piss people off who think they should get special treatment because they are special snowflakes

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Thing is that does piss people off who think they should get special treatment because they are special snowflakes
            My disability is bigger than your disability.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Already do that at place of work.

Essentially everyone is just a talking head - do not give a fook about what is below the neck.

Same here and on daily commute. It's amazing what happens when you treat them like they're invisible - some of them really can't handle it. Other day I got on an almost empty train carriage and this girl who'd been waiting near me on the platform wouldn't accept that I would not validate her by ogling/staring at her.

When the train arrived she could have sat anywhere but instead sat right opposite me sighing and laughing loudly at her phone trying to get me to look at her. I knew she wasn't interested in me she just wanted to catch me looking so she could roll her eyes at me.

I know a lot of ladies have a very hard time just going about their lives without being ogled/harassed/hassled. I've made a conscious effort not to be part of that problem and now things like this are happening!

Comment

A few years ago at GS a lady squeezed past me when I was photocopying. I had to glare at her to get an apology.

A couple of years ago sitting in Canary Wharf a lady insisted on sitting next to and touching me though there was loads of space.

A couple of months ago I was in the shared kitchen area when a lady put the kettle on and walked out. Then in again a minute later. "Just been for a wee" she said. "Too much information" said I.

And a couple of weeks ago I lady almost pushed me off the train at Wimbledon.

These attacks are getting more frequent.

Of course, as I man I am expected to suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  A few years ago at GS a lady squeezed past me when I was photocopying. I had to glare at her to get an apology.

A couple of years ago sitting in Canary Wharf a lady insisted on sitting next to and touching me though there was loads of space.

A couple of months ago I was in the shared kitchen area when a lady put the kettle on and walked out. Then in again a minute later. "Just been for a wee" she said. "Too much information" said I.

And a couple of weeks ago I lady almost pushed me off the train at Wimbledon.

These attacks are getting more frequent.

Of course, as I man I am expected to suck it up.
                  Sounds like you are an alpha in omega's clothing...

Comment

I wonder if Jeremy Corbyn will be next?
                    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                      I wonder if Jeremy Corbyn will be next?
                      I think Diane Abbot fully consented. I'm waiting for Boris Jonson to get thrown under the bus - and while we're at it don't pigs heads have rights too?

Comment

Working...
                      X