• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexit Scandal - who next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I think Diane Abbot fully consented. I'm waiting for Boris Jonson to get thrown under the bus - and while we're at it don't pigs heads have rights too?
    You forget that Diane Abbot has a tendancy to forget facts.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A few years ago at GS a lady squeezed past me when I was photocopying. I had to glare at her to get an apology.

A couple of years ago sitting in Canary Wharf a lady insisted on sitting next to and touching me though there was loads of space.

A couple of months ago I was in the shared kitchen area when a lady put the kettle on and walked out. Then in again a minute later. "Just been for a wee" she said. "Too much information" said I.

And a couple of weeks ago I lady almost pushed me off the train at Wimbledon.

These attacks are getting more frequent.

Of course, as I man I am expected to suck it up.

As your harasser I'm not saying which one was me otherwise you won't live in proper fear.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

As your harasser I'm not saying which one was me otherwise you won't live in proper fear.
        I thought all of them were you?

Comment

Tory MP Charlie Elphicke suspended after 'serious allegations' - BBC News

Comment

Alpha, beta and omega males?

They’re all men.

HTH.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Most of these serial touchers do it as they think they can get away with it.

When a bloke started do it to me in the plane while I was flying back from a contract.

I simply turned and said that there wasn’t much room in these seats, were there? In a slightly menacing way.

He looked mortified and stopped immediately.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Most of these serial touchers do it as they think they can get away with it.

When a bloke started do it to me in the plane while I was flying back from a contract.

I simply turned and said that there wasn’t much room in these seats, were there? In a slightly menacing way.

He looked mortified and stopped immediately.
                  Some people are touchy feely some are not. I think everyone needs to get over this, its completely obscuring what’s serious and what’s not.

This all started going downhill when you got the vote.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    The chap who touched cojak's knee at the CUK meet up - how long was he in hospital for?
                    About four hours. Cataract operations are pretty quick these days.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Some people are touchy feely some are not. I think everyone needs to get over this, its completely obscuring what’s serious and what’s not.

This all started going downhill when you got the vote.
                      It is a bit.

There is quite a difference between oh no he touched my knee once briefly and 5 men gang raped me till I bleed from every hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X