• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexit Scandal - who next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Most of these serial touchers do it as they think they can get away with it.

When a bloke started do it to me in the plane while I was flying back from a contract.

I simply turned and said that there wasn’t much room in these seats, were there? In a slightly menacing way.

He looked mortified and stopped immediately.
    I have to read your blog after that. Sorreeee.

Comment

2 more victims of abuse have come forward. Both claimed to have had fingers shoved up their jacksies and that the BBC knew all along!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        2 more victims of abuse have come forward. Both claimed to have had fingers shoved up their jacksies and that the BBC knew all along!

Are you suggesting that Soo was okay with it....?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          Are you suggesting that Soo was okay with it....?

Soo was taking the cash from Matthew.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Maybe we should ditch the convention of shaking hands as a means of greeting people and just stick a finger up their bum instead.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Maybe we should ditch the convention of shaking hands as a means of greeting people and just stick a finger up their bum instead.
              No the new in thing is a fist bump.

Means you pass and recieve less germs from the person you are greeting especially as some people have issues washing their hands.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Means you pass and recieve less germs from the person you are greeting especially as some people have issues washing their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Mrs Sas put you on short rations then?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

When I meet sasguru I intend to fist bump him. In the face.....

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Talking about underage boys, it's a shame Kevin Spacey seems to have blotted his copy book.

He's a good actor, but if the claims (from decades ago, as usual!) are substantiated or believed, it seems unlikely he'll be in any more major films now.
                      He is a fine actor however his unpleasant behaviour which seems to have continued for years ,there are plenty of recent accusations, was obviously well known, the fact Netflix dumped him (and tens of millions of dollars) suggests there is more & worse to come.

Things have changed, when I was an apprentice I could smoke at my desk, pop to the pub for a number of beers at lunchtime, swear in the office and make lewd observations about females with my male colleagues.

This has all changed luckily and now all of them rightly would get you in trouble at work.

However unwanted touching and making people feel uncomfortable was never acceptable even 30 years ago where good managers were in charge.

Yes we tried to sleep with our colleagues and some of us succeeded but it was respectful.

I would expect to be arrested if I popped my chap out in front of a person I didn't know as Spacey seems to have done. Fondling boobs or bums without permission would also be considered much too far in a work setting.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X