• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't Get Caught Short In Cardiff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Get Caught Short In Cardiff

One of those weird things that happens in a blink of an eye that leaves you thinking WTF?

There's a Portaloo I've never noticed before in the middle of a busy shopping street here.

Just as I'm getting close, there's a flurry of activity and a group of lads have collapsed the whole thing leaving a fat bloke sat on the bog with his trousers round his ankles for the whole world to see.

Understandably, he was not very happy but the lads scarpered before he managed to pull his trousers back up.

Obviously a set up but not sure the fat guy was a willing dupe. Made me laugh anyhow.

Aren't there portaloos now made entirely of one way mirrored glass, so the occupant can clearly see the area all round but can't be seen from outside?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Aren't there portaloos now made entirely of one way mirrored glass, so the occupant can clearly see the area all round but can't be seen from outside?
      How disconcerting.

I remember using public bogs in Mexico (fortunately only for a pee) where the partitions are only waist high so you can look down the line and see the heads and shoulders of everyone at their business.

Comment

Working...
      X