• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Der Schnee ist kommen!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Where abouts?
    that's a good question, I am not sure

it's all paid I'll be a passenger in the car so never paid attention to the destination

will find out ;-)

Milan

Comment

Will be in Stubaital a couple of weekends from now. Although at this rate will not need to drive so far south!
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        I changed the wheel's on the Mrs' car at the weekend. Now she can drive legally on the motorway - winter tyres compulsory from beginning of November
        Well, here oop north, they're not compulsory. I just get a kick out of being able to stop. Changing them tomorrow. Stupid fsking Volvo garage who switched the winter for summer last April, neglected to tell me that the winter tyres were almost done - so I had to order new tyres at the last minute (and make a new appointment).

With the grandsprog due March 2018, we're not having our usual ski holiday - we'll just go at weekends and the odd day off.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X