• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Indian Offshoring moving...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post

Berk

i sit corrected! great animation, i thought

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Why are you saying B**s instead of Bobs. Everyone knows what we are talking about. Are we now saying to get around being banned we should use B*b instead of Bob?

Seriously, when you start to ban words or swap them for words that take their meaning it's a slippery slop.

Don't like Cow, if I call someone a stupid cow I don't want to be accused of being racist.
      No you will get accused of sexism until you point out you were talking about a bloke from a random European country.

Oh and the mods can still get out their ban hammer using *.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        But of course, "Suck on my whopper you pontificating gobsh!te" is perfectly acceptable
        Hi MF !
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

To stop the rise of machines in the future and taking over the world, the whole skynet project should be outsourced.
          Rest assured, terminator will never be back and if he comes back he will be full of bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            To stop the rise of machines in the future and taking over the world, the whole skynet project should be outsourced.
            Rest assured, terminator will never be back and if he comes back he will be full of bugs.
            or he'll be a spreadsheet/ visio virus designed by arthur's androids

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              or he'll be a spreadsheet/ visio virus designed by arthur's androids
              For £3k a day for each graduate coder.

Comment

Just got an email from Nigeria promising me a great contract for £1100 an hour. I only have to send them £500 to cover costs of registration.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Actually, what happened to all those Nigerian scam emails? Don't see them anymore. I expect they outsourced the industry to India.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Just got an email from Nigeria promising me a great contract for £1100 an hour. I only have to send them £500 to cover costs of registration.
                    I will do it for £400.

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Actually, what happened to all those Nigerian scam emails? Don't see them anymore. I expect they outsourced the industry to India.
                    419 Eater - The largest scambaiting community on the planet!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      For £3k a day for each graduate coder.
                      Arts graduates trying to design mainframe infrastructures - FFS!! utter keich.
                      but reassuringly expensive.
                      then they have to find engineers to redesign it so it works.
                      so we charge eyewatering rates to fix it.
                      ah, - maybe they're not so bad, after all.............. hmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X