• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is Priti going?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well put it this way, if she (and Boris hopefully) doesn't get sacked then:

(a) all Ministers will feel they can get away with anything in future
    (b) it truly does show that May is weak
    (c) the government will now believe that they are above the law (I think that they already believe that anyway)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Priti is toast, no question. Engagements cancelled and returning from Nairobi “at the request of the PM”. Gone by late afternoon. Boris, nah.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        She goes on holiday and upon her return we end up sending money to Israel? Hope she doesn't have too many foreign holidays a year.
        I hope they all get a free holiday to Brussels given how much the bar bill is going to come in at.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          I hope they all get a free holiday to Brussels given how much the bar bill is going to come in at.
          In which spreadtulip scootie tots up the bar bill.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            In which spreadtulip scootie tots up the bar bill.
            You can get Brillo to double check the sums. If his first class degree in mathematics fails him, he has a team of divorce lawyers and HMRC inspectors to help out.

Comment

Still, she can always live on the proceeds of the book she co-authored (1): https://www.amazon.com/Britannia-Unc.../dp/1137032235

"The British are among the worst idlers in the world. We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor. Whereas Indian children aspire to be doctors or businessmen, the British are more interested in football and pop music."

(1)
              KWASI KWARTENG is MP for Spelthorne, UK.
              PRITI PATEL is MP for Witham, UK.
              DOMINIC RAAB is MP for Esher and Walton, UK.
              CHRIS SKIDMORE is MP for Kingswood, UK.
              LIZ TRUSS is MP for South West Norfolk, UK.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You can get Brillo to double check the sums. If his first class degree in mathematics fails him, he has a team of divorce lawyers and HMRC inspectors to help out.
                I’d like to have sas run validation with the clownshoe package in minitab.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  I’d like to have sas run validation with the clownshoe package in minitab.
                  Shauny can make the tea.

Comment

Shauny can make the tea.
                    I hear disgraced former Secretary of State, Priti Patel, has some time on her hands.

Comment

As a result of her visit, Britain gave money to Israel to improve conditions for the Syrian refugees in Israel, and to fund field hospitals run by the Israeli army to treat injured Syrians. Shame the rich Arab states didn't feel they could do it.

The visit was tweeted on 24th August. https://twitter.com/yairlapid/status...090690?lang=en

People get sacked for holidaying when they're at work - not usually the other way around.

Yep. Utter disgrace. Sack her.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X