• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The end of Doctor who!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been dead for a little while. Look at some of the US sci-fi shows (some are awful) but the production quality and acting are miles better than Dr Drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      It's been dead for a little while. Look at some of the US sci-fi shows (some are awful) but the production quality and acting are miles better than Dr Drivel.
      yes, it might be rubbish, - but it's BRITISH rubbish.
      it's OUR rubbish, not like that johnny foreigner stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        yes, it might be rubbish, - but it's BRITISH rubbish.
        it's OUR rubbish, not like that johnny foreigner stuff.

I know but it could be soooo much better. Stop pandering to the PC crowd and make it a proper adult show. Get rid of the ******* daleks.

Comment

Jesus, just how far behind the curve are some dullards on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
            Jesus, just how far behind the curve are some dullards on this forum?
            As I don't know what you mean, I'm assuming I'm one of those dullards you talk about, to answer your question, the only thing I'm behind is your mother.

Comment

Gave up on it a few years ago, its shocking now, so much better stuff to watch on Netflix and Amazon Prime these days.

Comment

Gave up after Jon Pertwee.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  I know but it could be soooo much better. Stop pandering to the PC crowd and make it a proper adult show. Get rid of the ******* daleks.
                  Dr Who is family entertainment.

It isn't just for us adults so you need to put up with the fact the storylines are written so 8 year olds aren't scared.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Dr Who is family entertainment.

It isn't just for us adults so you need to put up with the fact the storylines are written so 8 year olds aren't scared.
                    I thought that was the whole idea!

I was scared sh!tless by the daemons.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                      I thought that was the whole idea!

I was scared sh!tless by the daemons.
                      I was never scared of Dr Who. However the Day of the Triffids...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X