• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I am dodging...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    FTFY
    Stop trying to justify the fact that you were/are a greedy twat.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

In the case of BR14 it is doddering rather than dodging.....

Comment

It's pretty simple really: if it's not proven to be illegal then it's avoidance, otherwise it's evasion. There is no room for morality in taxation, something is either legal or it isn't, and if it hasn't proven to be illegal (yet) then it's legal.

Don't get me wrong I don't like the fact that it's people like us who foot the bill when the wealthy pay a smaller % of tax than the normal person, but I don't blame them and I'd do exactly the same if it were me. Nobody *wants* to pay more tax unless you're some kind of masochist. It's the law that needs fixing here not people's morals, humans are greedy by nature.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Stop trying to justify the fact that you were/are a greedy twat.
          At least I am not as greedy or twatish as you. And far less cretinuous.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            At least I am not as greedy or twatish as you. And far less cretinuous.
            You're the tax dodger, not me. And I'm not the one who created a thread to expose my past stupidity.
            Therefore, the evidence says otherwise on both counts.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Willapp View Post
              It's pretty simple really: if it's not proven to be illegal then it's avoidance, otherwise it's evasion. There is no room for morality in taxation, something is either legal or it isn't, and if it hasn't proven to be illegal (yet) then it's legal.

Don't get me wrong I don't like the fact that it's people like us who foot the bill when the wealthy pay a smaller % of tax than the normal person, but I don't blame them and I'd do exactly the same if it were me. Nobody *wants* to pay more tax unless you're some kind of masochist. It's the law that needs fixing here not people's morals, humans are greedy by nature.
              Indeed. The BBC has blurred the lines by calling it doging.

The Mauritius loan schemes have not been proved to be illegal. Yet.....

Comment

The evidence says otherwise on both counts.
                Greedy, Twattish and Cretinous are 3 counts. Which isn't he?

Comment

The evidence says otherwise on both counts.
                  both=2. I laid 3 charges against you.

I think you are far more cretinuous than me. You think the same. Why not try starting a poll asking the CUK collective?

Or turn up at the next CUK meet up and I can beat you round the head with my degree certificate.....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Greedy/Twattish and Cretinous. I assumed someone greedy was also twattish.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      And you can't read either. Its not a question of Greedy/not, twattish or not and cretinuous or not. Its who is the most of the 3.....

Comment

Working...
                      X