• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real Names in Forums

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elizabethjean
    Does it even matter?
    Nothing really matters, anyone can see.
    (to quote a man from Zanzibar who grew up in India)

...although it does matter if you're hoping to spam the forum from India.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

*feathers flutter to the ground*

*puts shotgun back in box*
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        *puts shotgun back in box*
        Any chance of putting the ban hammer in their with it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Any chance of putting the ban hammer in their with it?
          That's what cojak just did. I also keep my ban hammer with my gun. If I miss with one, I never miss with the other.

NAT, of course, isn't allowed a proper one and the one he has currently has a puncture in it.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            That's what cojak just did. I also keep my ban hammer with my gun. If I miss with one, I never miss with the other.
            Depends if you are blinded by the flashing lights. Are you sure those were cyclists you saw and not UFOs?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Depends if you are blinded by the flashing lights. Are you sure those were cyclists you saw and not UFOs?
              Well, they were UFOs briefly when they were unidentified, flying through the air as if launched out of a trap, when all that really happened was their tyres slipped on an oil spill.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Not sure what you mean. I am using my real name.
                Me too.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Morning All,

real names in forums

we all grew up with the Data Protection Act, Privacy, pseudo names on the Internet

and today's generation have grown up with Facebook and no privacy and full visibility.

Could it ever happen that CUK would become like Facebook and everybody use their real names ?

If yes, would you share with the rest what your pseudo name was ? Or would you claim a different one ?

Who would associate my previous history with ? hmm, difficult thing really, who on CUK displays the exemplary behavior that you would associate your former self with, I guess the only answer is moi.

Milan.
                  Wouldn’t do it myself.
                  https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                    Me too.
                    and me

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

NAT, of course, isn't allowed a proper one and the one he has currently has a puncture in it.
                      I have a ham banner instead.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X