• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tempted to join a contractor scheme? Ask the following

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Which bit do you not understand?
    Being a man I understand it all. Its the women who have trouble with it. Supported by the sexist court system.

Women suffer in the workplace. Men suffer in the family courts.

Women get less money than men for the same job. Except sex work. Its a situation that needs to change.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Women get less money than men for the same job. Except sex work. Its a situation that needs to change.....
      I don't know - have you seen the price of rent boys in London! ..er so a friend has told me (cough).

Comment

Busted!

Heartbreak for Britain's most married man Ron Sheppard | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Wife No 1: Margaret in 1966. Had three children and divorced after two years.

Wife No 2: Jeanette, married in 1973 and divorced after just one year together. Mr Sheppard later described the union as a 'business transaction'.

Wife No 3: Lesley, wed in 1976. He left five years later following a string of arguments. The couple have two sons.

Wife No 4: Kathy, met in a holiday camp and they married in 1982. They had a daughter and lasted four years.

Wife No 5: Sue, whom he met in a bingo hall and married in 1986. They had two sons but she threw him out in 1997.

Wife No 6: Usha, wed in 1999. They split after four years when Mr Sheppard cheated on her while in Thailand.

Wife No 7: Wan. The couple met in Bangkok in 2003 and married that year. The pair were in the UK together for just eight months when Wan left him and returned to her home country.

Wife No 8: Weng, married in 2004. The pair met online and Sheppard flew out to the Philippines. The couple were together for 11 years and split in 2015.

Wife-to-be No 9: Cristel. Sheppard proposed on December 31, 2015, weeks after leaving Weng.
          All a bit needy
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            If you're heavily in debt though, could you use marriage to shove half of it onto her?
            ha ha ha ha ha... ever been divorced?

Comment

Any woman who meets this guy while he's single needs to run fast.

The guys I've met who have been married 4+ times have had a wife or two die on them.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Any woman who meets this guy while he's single needs to run fast.

The guys I've met who have been married 4+ times have had a wife or two die on them.

Comment

i guy i worked with got a cracking deal on his first divorce. The second one didn't go so well as he married his divorce lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by poorautojobber View Post
                    i guy i worked with got a cracking deal on his first divorce. The second one didn't go so well as he married his divorce lawyer.
                    The trick when you marry a divorce lawyer is not to get divorced - in other words it is really a marriage until death.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      The trick when you marry a divorce lawyer is not to get divorced - in other words it is really a marriage until death.
                      Yes. But think of all the lovely money.....

Comment

Working...
                      X