• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rude - published yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yep, Katie Hopkins has a book out. Published yesterday by Biteback (right wing authors only it seems) and has already garnered 5 star reviews on Amazon:
    Someone didn't do any research and jumped to a conclusion (that's usually so unlike you, Darmtwat). It seems they publish Sadiq Khan, Frank Field, Peter Hain, Harold Wilson and Attlee, amongst others.

https://www.bitebackpublishing.com/b...ography-labour

Still, most of them are probably rabid fascist Tories in your eyes...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Someone didn't do any research and jumped to a conclusion (that's usually so unlike you, Darmtwat). It seems they publish Sadiq Khan, Frank Field, Peter Hain, Harold Wilson and Attlee, amongst others.

https://www.bitebackpublishing.com/b...ography-labour

Still, most of them are probably rabid fascist Tories in your eyes...
      Unlike you I know the difference between a Biography and an Autobiography although I will admit that it seems 2 of them are actually Autobiographies.

Managing Director and joint owner: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iain_Dale
      The other owner: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ashcroft
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Talking about "rude", have you seen the 2017 M&S christmas TV advert is out, and is predictably mushy and festive and SFW.
        Apart from at 1:12 into it, when a character bends down to give Paddington a hug, and says something that sounds a lot ruder than "Thank you little bear"...

Comment

Spotted in WH Smiths:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

we simply can't allow such vitriolic hatred to be published, this book and all others of a similar ilk shouldn't be read or shared . . . they are dangerous to society and our ideals

I suggest come kind of public display of approval. . .

maybe we can use these "books" as fuel to help heat homes of the victims of austerity this winter

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
              we simply can't allow such vitriolic hatred to be published, this book and all others of a similar ilk shouldn't be read or shared . . . they are dangerous to society and our ideals

maybe we can use these "books" as fuel to help heat homes of the victims of austerity this winter
              Ahh burning of books .... sounds familiar

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

A better candidate for the bonfires... plus the man himself

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Save your money - you can read the digested read here.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X