• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Priti Resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Remember, this is just to get in, it's not what we're going to deliver.
    So rather like your mod application/delivery?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So rather like your mod application/delivery?
      I need to hire a bus as well, stick a few slogans on it.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Andrea Leadsom..........nailed on...........you heard it here first.

She's pretty sound on Brexit: https://www.politico.eu/list/brexit-...ndrea-leadsom/

But I suspect TM would worry (possibly not without good reason) that she would start stealing the show and be seen as a possible successor.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You haven't heard my policy on it yet.

Remember, this is just to get in, it's not what we're going to deliver.

OK, Football:
          1. Ground admission to be a max of £20
          2. Football is within IR35 and all players must be employed by the clubs on PAYE.
          3. Every club in the top division must have at least 5 UK players, with at least 2 on the pitch at any time. Not allowed more than 1 foreign player in any position.
          4. Only the captain (plus any player questioned by the ref) is allowed to approach the ref.
          5. Goal-line technology to be used.
          6. Clubs to receive bonuses if their UK players end up playing in internationals.

Cycling:
          1. Bikes to be fitted with bells
          2. Bikes to be fitted with lights which do not flash, but that point downwards
          3. Cycling proficiency test to be mandatory
          4. Fines for failure to indicate, look or obey the law.
          5. "Sportiv" races to be banned, all races should contribute to those directly affected by them.
          6. Cycle clothing should not be black.

Rugby & cricket to be re-introduced at all schools.

There's a start.
          Didn't realise you wanted to be Minister for Culture, Media and Sport.

Can I be Home Secretary? I can't add up but neither can one of my opposition number.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Didn't realise you wanted to be Minister for Culture, Media and Sport.

Can I be Home Secretary? I can't add up but neither can one of my opposition number.
            I'm not going for a ministerial post, just want to get elected. When it comes to the coalition, I'd like my party to be in a position to negotiate £150million per MP to join in.

If you're thinking our party might end up in outright power, sure you can be the Home Secretary.

What policies would you like?
            They need to be populist.

Comment

I'm not going for a ministerial post, just want to get elected. When it comes to the coalition, I'd like my party to be in a position to negotiate £150million per MP to join in.

If you're thinking our party might end up in outright power, sure you can be the Home Secretary.

Reduce net migration to 10'000s.....

Comment

An end to inequality and MPs trousering pocket loads of cash?

Then when elected we trouser the £150m....

Comment

OK, onto Law & Order:
                  Laws cannot be applied retrospectively.
                  Taxes cannot be applied retrospectively.

Non-doms will pay tax on all property they own, and if that property is vacant the tax will be doubled
                  Owners of multiple properties will pay tax on 2nd properties and beyond, taxes increased if they are unoccupied for more than half the year.

Tax will not be based on income, but on wealth.
                  VAT will be set at 10%.

Legalise assisted dying

Comment

I need to hire a bus as well, stick a few slogans on it.
                    Weak and unstable?

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                      Reduce net migration to 10'000s.....
                      I'd prefer to suggest reducing population growth, but if I get the policies right, the over 70's will be leaving the country in their droves.

Comment

Working...
                      X