• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spectrum Vega+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Looks like the 'first' batch of Vega+ handhelds have been delivered to some.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/0...nds_on_review/

Worth the wait?

At least as it's using an open source emulator (FUSE) you should be able to load all those games you ain't gonna get shipped in the box.
    Just typical. While watching this whole debacle evolve in my mail box I hadn't even considered the fact it would be utter crap which it looks. I remember a long time ago one of the delays was to re-design the buttons and they are still tulip it seems.

Mehhhh... What a ******* carry on. It just never ceased to amaze me. Even clicking through the Registers articles it's still eye opening what's going on, even now. For example, the article about a guy suing them for his money back.

Dr David Levy, chairman of RCL, failed to attend the hearing. In an amended witness statement served the night before the hearing he claimed that he was too scared to attend because he was worried about "having his cock chopped off" by "trolls" whom he said had been urged to meet "outside the court in Luton tomorrow". No such gathering took place. Levy also sent Morton £155 the night before the hearing in a last-ditch effort to stave off proceedings, something the judge described as "not appropriate".
    Jesus wept...

Ah well... I'm sure it's no where near over with 4k people expecting one back. How the RCL guys sleep at night I have no idea.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      How the RCL guys sleep at night I have no idea.
      On pillows of cash I suspect

Comment

Has anyone mentioned Star Citizen yet?

Comment

Working...
        X