• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

circumcision without both parents consent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Whoosh.........

I am questioning whether rituals should be allowed.

God you are thick.

Missing sassy already?
    No. All rituals should be banned. Including secular ones. You can't be too careful.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No. All rituals should be banned. Including secular ones. You can't be too careful.
      How about the ritual dance the mods do before banning someone?

And what about Morris dancing?

Comment

That is where life gets very difficult. Suppose you have 2 parents who are getting divorced(unlikely I know but bear with me).

The child will be used(by the mother) to blackmail the father. Well, the man she is married to who is possibly not the father - 1 in 7 DNA tests find the man is not.
        If the child was born within wedlock the man she was married to at the time is legally the child's father.

In regards to male and FGM they aren't compatible - you seem to have a problem getting this into your head may be you need to see photos -, plus there are countries in Asia e.g. Malaysia, Singapore, that take part in the sick practice of FGM.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And what about Morris dancing?
          Morris dancing should be banned. A few Eastern European countries do a similar dance with similar costumes but miles better.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Americans are routinely circumcised, with no ritualistic or religious undertones.
            Yes, I don't think this is widely known - I only picked up on it through references in TV shows taking it for granted.

Although is it really completely without religious influence, or due to the large Jewish population and influence in American society?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Yes, I don't think this is widely known - I only picked up on it through references in TV shows taking it for granted.

Although is it really completely without religious influence, or due to the large Jewish population and influence in American society?

Sheep mentality - I watched some Youtube video on it and apparently because a guy is circumcised and doesn't think it is a problem, he gets his son done.

Comment

Working...
              X