• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Utter **********!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Don't drive. Take the private jet....
    I promised the nice VAT man I wouldn't use it for pleasure...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Don't drive. Take the private jet....
      The contract I'm on can help you with that - we have a 4 of them sat in the hangar behind me right now

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
        Nope.There will be a GPS device that tells them how many miles you have covered. Easy. They might even use the one in your phone. So if you turn your phone off, that will reduce the number of deaths as well.
        You accidentally forget to plug it in. Or you unplug it. Do you think we're all stupid or something?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I promised the nice VAT man I wouldn't use it for pleasure...
          Fly to and from Brussels then.
          nobody would consider visiting Brussels a pleasure.
          <except Assguru>

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            That's a mountain bike.

Also known as a BSO, or Bicycle Shaped Object.

HTH.

Comment

Working...
            X