• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    *their
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    *their
    do'h!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The current PM near me clicks his pen lid, all the time; very very loudly. I need some noise cancelling headphones.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        The current PM near me clicks his pen lid, all the time; very very loudly. I need some noise cancelling headphones.
        you need a pair of balls, take that pen and kindly swap it for a pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          you need a pair of balls, take that pen and kindly swap it for a pencil.
          Or let the anger build up for two months and then cave his head in with a hammer.

Comment

Office Etiquette

Travelling for hours to get to an office. To then spend the day of conf calls with people also in the same office.

Comment

Originally posted by mall View Post
              Travelling for hours to get to an office. To then spend the day of conf calls with people also in the same office.
              Look on the bright side. At least you're not meeting them face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Or let the anger build up for two months and then cave his head in with a Silver hammer.
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  FTFY
                  Or leave Maxwell's Silver Hammer on repeat until they do the job themselves.

Comment

Or leave Maxwell's Silver Hammer on repeat until they do the job themselves.

Comment

Or let the anger build up for two months and then cave his head in with a hammer.
                      This sums up contractoruk. A helpful and slightly humorous post receives no likes or thanks, but the reply mentioning violence with a hammer receives a few likes and thanks.

I knows hows to get more reps - tits, bum, arse and I shat myself whilst writen dis.

Comment

Working...
                      X