• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for a new political party?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a resistance party needs setting up, to trash autonomy wherever it occurs. Free workers from being free from work.

An early win was that human crashing his truck into an autonomous bus the first day it went live in Las Vegas.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Sounds like a resistance party needs setting up, to trash autonomy wherever it occurs. Free workers from being free from work.

An early win was that human crashing his truck into an autonomous bus the first day it went live in Las Vegas.
      No I'm not a luddite I just think we need to make the policy people understand the bullet has already left the gun.

Comment

I can't believe anyone would suggest that the answer to this situation is more politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          I can't believe anyone would suggest that the answer to this situation is more politicians.

In a true democracy they'd be the first to get automated.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
          X