• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual harassment - a bit of gender balance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    When I used to work for BellCableMedia/Cable&Wireless/NTL there were dozens of known houses that would always answer the door stark naked, unfortunately it was never the nubile 22 year old blondes but rather 50 year old bored housewives
    Don't nudists tend to be older?

Plus I was told it was underwear/swim wear that's the turn on. Unless JR, Dusty et al were lying.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Don't nudists tend to be older?

Plus I was told it was underwear/swim wear that's the turn on. Unless JR, Dusty et al were lying.
      For a woman to turn a man on, they need to be aged 8 to 80. Clothes and pulse optional.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        When I used to work for BellCableMedia/Cable&Wireless/NTL there were dozens of known houses that would always answer the door stark naked, unfortunately it was never the nubile 22 year old blondes but rather 50 year old bored housewives
        I don't believe that. Many years ago I spent a few years selling double glazing door to door, and I never once had anyone open the door stark naked.
        Had a 17 year old open the door wearing just a dressing gown once though. Phwarrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          This is the case on both sides. You'll see that Weinstein, Fallon and most of the others are all fat ugly trolls who used their position to get sex out of women that would not give them a second look were it not for their status and positions as career gatekeepers.

Whereas the likes of Leo Di Caprio will have had fully consensual encounters as they were attractive to the women in question. I think Ben Affleck has been accused of something as an exception to this rule however.

But in general good looking people of both genders can get away a lot more that less than attractive people can.
          Indeed, as an ugly fecker I have to be very careful!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            I don't believe that. Many years ago I spent a few years selling double glazing door to door, and I never once had anyone open the door stark naked.
            Had a 17 year old open the door wearing just a dressing gown once though. Phwarrrr!
            Difference is no one knows when the annoying double glazing salesman is coming round, but the cable company tells you when to expect their guy.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              This is the case on both sides. You'll see that Weinstein, Fallon and most of the others are all fat ugly trolls who used their position to get sex out of women that would not give them a second look were it not for their status and positions as career gatekeepers.

Whereas the likes of Leo Di Caprio will have had fully consensual encounters as they were attractive to the women in question. I think Ben Affleck has been accused of something as an exception to this rule however.

But in general good looking people of both genders can get away a lot more that less than attractive people can.
              Weinstei is finding out about unwanted sexual advances. In the prison shower....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Weinstei is finding out about unwanted sexual advances. In the prison shower....
                It is very slippery in the showers; it was an accident.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X