• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank **** Im retiring in the New Year!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<i>...parties with everyone trying to get their tongues down the latest hottie in the office or trying to get in someone's knickers without anyone knowing or, just getting tulipfaced to tell people...</i>

Sounds pretty good party to me.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
      Sounds pretty good party to me.
      Sounds like my idea of hell.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by wantacontract View Post
        spot on, except I like xmas parties! Anyways I am going permie, see if I can hack it for another 15 years.....contracting is getting harder and harder...
        Hell-fire, there is no way I can go permie in IT. The only thing that gets me through (other than the money) is knowing that it is for a fixed period of time!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          I spend my time having parcels delivered to me for my neighbours.
          ^^ ha ha this is so true! (me too!)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            ^^ ha ha this is so true! (me too!)
            In my case it is karma for getting my own parcels delivered to neighbours and other people I know who WFH.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X