• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting proposal from BA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Sorry, my previous comment wasn't discussing first / business class, just cattle.
    I realise that, I was making a pun on first/First.

But perhaps you can help me, what's it like behind the curtain on a plane?
    I assume there are seats back there but do they only serve non-vintage Champagne and does MF not spend as long cleaning the toilets?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I assume there are seats back there but do they only serve non-vintage Champagne and does MF not spend as long cleaning the toilets
      ?
      Not pretty.

Hence why I don't usually travel that way anymore, especially when travelling overnight.

The other bit you have wrong is there is no champers, but you might get lucky and get a complimentary Tizer.
      As for MF he was fired from the planes months ago, you might find him at Terminal 5, clearing the empties at Costa
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

As for MF he was fired from the planes months ago, you might find him at Terminal 5, minesweeping in Wetherspoons
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          FTFY
          A promotion, then
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

As for MF he was fired from the planes months ago, you might find him at Terminal 5, clearing the empties at Costa
            There's a Costa in T5? I've never noticed that before.
            You go to the check in desks on the right, then turn right through the security lanes then walk along the corridor and grab a glass of Henriot.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I remember before the days of low - cost airlines you either had to stupm up the cost of a scheduled flight or use a bucket shop to get a spare seat that hadn't been allocated on Brittania airlines or the equivalent. Or DanAir and their BAC1-11s.

Comment

I assume there are seats back there but do they only serve non-vintage Champagne and does MF not spend as long cleaning the toilets?
                There are cyclists going through dropping gel wrappers and with flashing lights.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  There are two things that amaze me, the rush to get on and the rush to get off. At the end of the day your flight will take as long as the bag takes to get onto the conveyor belt at the other end.
                  EXACTLY. And the number of people who see their bag and dive towards it no matter whos in the way just to make sure they don't miss it and it descends through the gates of hell never to be seen again.

Dont they know it comes back around?
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Its interesting that whilst BA are trying to compete with the budget airlines, companies like Emirates are going the other way:

'Zero gravity' and private suites: Emirates' new Boeing 777 first-class cabin revealed

Comment

There's a Costa in T5? I've never noticed that before.
                      You go to the check in desks on the right, then turn right through the security lanes then walk along the corridor and grab a glass of Henriot.
                      There's even a Hamley's in there now.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X