• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting proposal from BA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin@AS Financial View Post
    Its interesting that whilst BA are trying to compete with the budget airlines, companies like Emirates are going the other way:

'Zero gravity' and private suites: Emirates' new Boeing 777 first-class cabin revealed
    As is the Spanish way...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      As is the Spanish way...
      Racist!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        If it keeps the hoi polloi at bay I'm all for it

Stag do reveller hands Stansted Airport staff giant Ryanair boarding pass 16 TIMES bigger than normal size – and they accept it | The Sun

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          EXACTLY. And the number of people who see their bag and dive towards it no matter whos in the way just to make sure they don't miss it
          I see. So you're one of the prats who stands as close to the belt as possible, with your sprogs all lined up next to you. Not only do I dive towards my bag through the idiots in the way, when I get to it, I make sure I swing it round so you all fall to the ground like skittles.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I see. So you're one of the prats who stands as close to the belt as possible, with your sprogs all lined up next to you. Not only do I dive towards my bag through the idiots in the way, when I get to it, I make sure I swing it round so you all fall to the ground like skittles.
            Not me. Sprogs and mrs sit down at the side. And I never go to the front. Pointless. Just stand back and wait. Easy peasy.

I just dont like someone running 50 yds at full tilt because they spotted their bag just starting its ascent onto the ramp.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X