• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey NAT - this near you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey NAT - this near you?

Swiss town offering £50,000 for families to move there | Daily Mail Online

We'll pay you to live here! Picturesque Swiss mountain town facing exodus of residents considers offering £50,000 to every family willing to move in
    The population has now sunk to just 240 people and the local school has been forced to close its doors
    Municipality president said town is quiet, has phenomenal views and many hours of sunshine all year round
    The money is meant for anyone under the age of 45 who wants to build, buy or renovate a home in the town
    According to the rules anyone who moves away again ten years must repay the money they were given
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Do the town have a mosque yet, or does that come later?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Do the town have a mosque yet, or does that come later?
      If they do, it won't have a minaret. They're banned under Swiss law.

No, it's not near me, though I've skied at Leukerbad. Anyway, I'm too old to take up their offer.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
      X