• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The New Firefox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    And PIP photo is now - linky

A person called Felicia Day.
    Not anymore it's not.

Now its probably the closest to the real sockie master it's ever been..
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Will some mod rid us of that tiresome sockie???

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Will some mod rid us of that tiresome sockie???
        Don't you have any coupons left....?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Not anymore it's not.
          Who was it originally? it's been bugging me for ages

Comment

It works the same as IE and Chrome, but you have to think in Russian

Comment

All browsers I've tried are crap for one reason or another. IE kept crashing, then Edge stopped working with Trusteer, now I find Chrome keeps accessing cached pages even when you do refresh. May try FF again but last time I did it was slow.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                Found The Cornubia yet?
                Planning a visit there, as it's only a few hundred yards from clientco.

I got lost the other night, driving back from the Toby Carvery in Whitchurch (highly recommended!), and ended up in Dundry which someone mentioned here a week or two ago.

Flip me, what a monstrous hill to get there - At the top, the view north eastwards over Bristol at night with all the city lights makes it seem one is in a airplane!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Planning a visit there, as it's only a few hundred yards from clientco.

I got lost the other night, driving back from the Toby Carvery in Whitchurch (highly recommended!), and ended up in Dundry which someone mentioned here a week or two ago.

Flip me, what a monstrous hill to get there - At the top, the view north eastwards over Bristol at night with all the city lights makes it seem one is in a airplane!
                  It were me

I nearly bought a house up there, that's how I know the pub. It was when I found out how low Easyjet come in over Dundry that I pulled out!

Comment

Originally posted by Guesstimator View Post
                    Who was it originally? it's been bugging me for ages
                    Princess Grace of Monaco, I believe.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Princess Grace of Monaco, I believe.
                      Nope it was Caroline of Hannover.

Best to use this thread to keep up with the sockies
                      picture changes.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X