• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vaping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I bought a box of kit of a guy and just fell in with the direct to Lung. Just suited me. Only problem is the clouds. If I had to try again I'd teach myself Mouth To Lung just so I'm not blowing big clouds.

Vampire Vapes' Heisenberg or bat juice is my go to. Brew my own heisenberg.
    Interesting... I immediately did mouth-to-lung. Trying direct to lung now.... <cough-cough>

EDIT: I know why... I do a sort of double-draw then suck down a bigger mouthful. I'm still talking about vaping!

Comment

I gave up cigarettes in 1989. Coffee in 2007. Alcohol in 2011.

And the only one I miss is cigarettes. Evil stuff.

Comment

Also don't forget you can just 'mouth it' and expel, just like a pipe you'll absorb a fair amount of nicotine through your gums etc.

Techniques will vary, personally I mouth it, expel about half & then lung the rest......very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I gave up cigarettes in 1989. Coffee in 2007. Alcohol in 2011.

And the only one I miss is cigarettes. Evil stuff.
          WB Brillo!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I am trying to give up marriage too. I am down to 1 a year now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Interesting... I immediately did mouth-to-lung. Trying direct to lung now.... <cough-cough>

EDIT: I know why... I do a sort of double-draw then suck down a bigger mouthful. I'm still talking about vaping!
              You need the right coils and setup really. Trying to DTL on MTL kit won't work, you might not be able to draw air fast enough not true DTL and your coil won't work as you need it to. Not really a good test using the opposite kit.

Comment

Charlie's Chalk Dust - Salted Caramel Ice Cream flavour - not too sweet - is my go to vape in a Smok Baby Beast
                Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
                http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by flamel View Post
                  Charlie's Chalk Dust - Salted Caramel Ice Cream flavour - not too sweet - is my go to vape in a Smok Baby Beast
                  Holy tulip that's spooky. I've got that in right now. One of the bottles I randomly bought cheap just before TPD. Was nice but I need a menthol kick. Family loved it when they caught a whiff of it around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Holy tulip that's spooky. I've got that in right now. One of the bottles I randomly bought cheap just before TPD. Was nice but I need a menthol kick. Family loved it when they caught a whiff of it around the house.
                    I make my own Red Berry menthol flavour for that - but I can only take it in a smaller vaper

I avoid tobacco flavoured juice as it's like a stew of socks and goat trader's flip-flop
                    Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
                    http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Smok Alien kits have sold over 3mn kits and are really good!

For flavours there's a company called nasty juice. Amazing flavours and the packaging is cool!

Check them out! No I'm not on commission just thought I'd give feedback after trying a lot of different brands out!

Comment

Working...
                      X