• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official weekend thread

This is the official weekend thread. As I said it, so it must be true.

Feel free to post your weekend plans. Except Atw - who can create his own weekend thread. Even though it is not official.

Quiet one, mainly blagging my way through my next OU assignment and dinner out tomorrow

Your good self?

Comment

Yay for the BP Official thread!

Fri-yay - Expenses filing when I get home then hockey training.

Saturday - Off to some house viewings with GF (not in terms of living together.. She's looking to move) been promised a takeaway later that evening as a reward.

Sunday - Run off takeaway in the morning. Joining GF's parents for a roast in the afternoon, hockey with my 2nd team later that night.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Beer festival tonight, not sure about the rest of the weekend (although we have friends staying so it may involve doing stuff)

Yourself?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Quiet one, mainly blagging my way through my next OU assignment and dinner out tomorrow

Your good self?
          TFA

Usual for me. Commute tonight and Sunday morning. Amusing baby bp tomorrow - probably rampworx. Or maybe the U-boat story. Listening to the twins whining about how they had to do some work for their mock GCSEs.

And of course, avoiding mrs-bp. We have been getting on much better recently. Since I stopped talking to her about anything more serious than the weather. So doubt I will suffer at some point.....

Comment

TFA!

Tonight:
            Repairing my shield and repadding my helemt. Probably watch some TV on the sofa with Mrs MUN

Tomorrow:
            Comic Con in Reading. Not sure what is involved because the only other time I have been at a ComicCon I was fighting in a tournament so I missed most of it. Hopefully pick up a stack of Christmas presents for people.

Sunday:
            Church setup and then charge to Swindow for 4 hours of sword fighting! A former British champion, current British champion and former Europrean champion are going to be there so it should be a fun (if bruise filled) day!

You?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

Opening up the loft void in my house for the first time ever and waiting to see what comes cascading down when I make the final cut <shudder/>

Comment

TFA

Very quiet. WFH today. On own during day tomorrow as missus doing charidee stuff, will sit on the sofa with the cats and catch up on telly. Have to figure out what to cook tomorrow night. I fancy Thai. Might wash cars on Sunday. Life in the fast lane.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Not much tonight

Xmas light switch on in the local town on Saturday

Doing an escape room Sunday

The Identify one

https://breakoutchester.com/rooms

Comment

TFA

TFA

Recovering from this morning's minor surgery (mole removal - at client site desk at 10:15 a.m. for billable day).

Then museums tomorrow and friends visiting for a heavy night's drinking.

Comment

Working...
                    X