• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britannia Rule the Waves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britannia Rule the Waves

Iranian warships head for Gulf of Mexico...

Royal Navy ship HMS Diamond 'breaks down' in Persian Gulf and heads home to Portsmaouth

Royal Navy ship HMS Diamond 'breaks down' in Gulf - BBC News
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

I wonder if they are still running XP and Server 2003?
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Why aren't' they with the AA?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Why aren't' they with the AA?
        They switched to Green Flag...

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          I wonder if they are still running XP and Server 2003?

Comment

knew it would be a t45 before clicking on the link... them don't like the hot water
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Royal Navy ship HMS Diamond 'breaks down' in Persian Gulf and heads home to Portsmaouth
              Don't they keep a Haynes manual handy....?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                Don't they keep a Haynes manual handy....?

I've said it once and i will say it again, you are class in a bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to greenlake again.

makes me sad!

someone do the needful, maybe a mod can give him a cool title

Greenlake the MsPaint Guru.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X