• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Black Friday deals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think most online retailers have tried to dupe the consumer this year, been tracking a few things maybe 10-15% discount but not the headline rate of 50%+.

Better deals in January.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      Think most online retailers have tried to dupe the consumer this year, been tracking a few things maybe 10-15% discount but not the headline rate of 50%+.

Better deals randomly

qh
      FTFY

This year like last year retailers have been doing random sales to get rid of stock especially when their rent payments are nearly due.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Bargain for thems that like birdwatching/stalking

Comment

I got a great bargain on this thoughtful mural for my living room.

God I love buying pointless tulip I don't need cheap.

Comment

It seems like they all (Amazon Included) are using it to shift old stock, I bought a one month prime membership this year as i thought i may get a few bargains for stuff I wanted. It's just been cancelled (after clicking through Amazon's 20 'are you sure you want to cancel' pages ). Funnily enough the one thing I did buy was from Apple who normally never bother to offer anything. An iPad pro which comes with a 80 quid gift card, so happy with that as I can use said card to pay for all of the dongles I'll need for my new MBP

Comment

Not interested in the slightest. Spent £800 kitting out my home office this week (by coincidence) and either the stuff I wanted wasn't in the sale, or the sale price was essentially a normal price.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                Not interested in the slightest. Spent £800 kitting out my home office this week (by coincidence) and either the stuff I wanted wasn't in the sale, or the sale price was essentially a normal price.
                You need to list out what you did, people are interested, what kit etc?

Comment

Bought a new nespresso coffee machine - not a sale model but Curry's ebay outlet had 10% off....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                  X